- As you go through your day, approach every situation with an open mind and no expectations.
- Don’t assume you know what is going to happen at any given moment.
- Put aside preconceived notions.
- Don’t try to guess what other people are thinking.
- Turn off your bias against race, gender, age, body type, social status, etc.
- Don’t allow what happened a year ago, yesterday, or five minutes ago to influence what you do right now.
- Breathe each breath like it’s your first and your last.
Have a magical day.