The Tarot cards for today are Temperance and the Queen of Pentacles. Do what you can to achieve balance in your life. The Queen of Pentacles is putting the focus on the material world. including your job, home, money, and creature comforts.
- Spend wisely, but don’t deny yourself something you need or want.
- Pay attention to matters of health and beauty. Finally make that long overdue doctor’s appointment. Take a chance and try out a new color of lipstick. At the same time, don’t overly worry about these things.
- Take a moment to think about how things are going at your job. Are you putting enough energy into your work performance — or are you totally overextending yourself? Make sure your job works for you. Pun intended.
Have a lovely day.
The Tarot cards for today, Saturday, and Sunday are the Seven of Pentacles and Temperance. This week our theme was opposing forces and today we continue with that idea. The Seven of Pentacles suggests that maybe you have invested time/money/emotions in a project, person, or just about anything. Now you are hoping to get something in return for the effort you put in. You may be getting impatient. The Temperance card is saying, “Don’t stress over it.” Go with the flow. You have already put the effort in. Enjoy the other things life has to offer and the results will show themselves in time.
Have a fabulous weekend.
The Tarot card for today is Temperance. How about taking the opportunity to bring balance to your life? Astrologically speaking, we are in between eclipses with 2 down and the next on coming up on the 11th. On top of that, we have 5 planets that are now in retrograde (Mars, Mercury, Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto) with a Uranus retrograde coming up on the 7th. With all of this scattered topsy turvy energy, do what you can to take care of yourself and to be understanding of others. If nothing else, take an extra long shower or bath, or dip your feet into a lake or ocean. Not into those things? Then do anything you need to do to get your flow going, whatever gives you peace. Find healthy ways of expression. Don’t bottle up your energy or it may explode!
Have an amazing day.
The Tarot card for today is Temperance. This card continues the theme for this week of finding balance in life. With Temperance, the key is to balance your energy so that you can find the clear path to harmony and happiness. This can be achieved in many ways:
- Evaluate your relationships and make sure there is a fair amount of give and take on all sides.
- Meditate, do yoga, and find other ways to balance your chakras.
- Have realistic expectations for yourself and others.
- Don’t judge yourself or others too harshly.
- Call on your Higher Self, spirit guides, angels, Universal energy, deity — whatever higher power you draw on to help you get your bearings.
What do you do when you want to center yourself and achieve balance? Comments are welcome.
Peace and love.
Hi, everyone! The Tarot card of the day is Temperance. The Temperance card is showing that it is possible to maintain balance in a world where things are topsy-turvy. The key is to work with the energy you have in front of you instead of against it. Go with the flow. By the same token, allow yourself to receive energy/love/input from others. Listen as well as talk, take as well as give. Be sensitive to your own needs as well as the needs of others. You may be surprised at how much you can accomplish. Miracles happen every day and they are performed by ordinary people like you and me. That’s because the the Universe works through us.
Have a great day.
Today’s card is Temperance. We are continuing the theme of balance we started with yesterday’s card. The difference is that balance flowed easily yesterday. Today you will have to pay close attention to achieve balance while working with people, as well as in other areas of your life.
- Look at your own behavior and habits and do everything in moderation.
- Don’t spend too much time on one task and not enough time on something that is equally as important.
- Pay as much attention to what goes on in your home as you do to what goes on at your job.
- Play as hard as you work.
These are just some examples, but apply the principle to relevant situations in your life.
Today’s card is Temperance. This card is all about balance. Remember the toy in the playground called the seesaw or teeter totter? I sometimes think of the Temperance card as trying to keep the board completely balanced in the middle with no one side lower than the other.
In real life terms, this means take a good look at your relationships and other life circumstances. Make sure that there is an equal give and take between you.
Are you getting as much out of these situations as you are giving? Are you putting out the energy needed to be successful? Are you balanced within yourself, giving every aspect of yourself the proper attention it needs?
These are the key questions today. The answers may very well lead to a new level of enlightenment and happiness.